|| ||Click Here for Psychiatric Emergency Phone Numbers|
- 35th Anniversary of NAMI Scranton Events
- 35th Anniversary Picnic - July 17th, at McDade Park starting at 4:30 p.m.
- Bringing Mental Illness Out of the Shadows Railriders Baseball
Game - August 7th, 7:30 p.m at PNC field
- Candle Light Vigil - October 3rd, at Lackawanna County Courthouse Square starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Evening of Hope - November 6th, at The DeNaples Center at the University of Scranton starting at 6:00 P.M.
- Support Group Meetings
Scranton Meetings are held in the Advocacy Alliance Media Center,
841 Jefferson Avenue in Scranton, on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month, from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Carbondale Meetings are held in the NHS Building 32 North Main Street Carbondale on the 3rd Thursday of each month, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Quick Facts - A Mental Illness Primer
Education is a key component when dealing with mental illness, either as a person with an illness or as a family member. Click here for
a SPEICAL EDITION of a NAMI Scranton newsletter that includes valuable
information about recovery and myths and facts related to mental
Have you read any good books lately?
Click here for
a printable copy of a list of books that have proven to be helpful to
many members of the NAMI PA Scranton support group who are looking for
answers and assistance in dealing with mental illness as consumers and